We’re really looking forward to welcoming you back to salon.
Here’s some guidance and information on what to expect
Please come to your appointment alone. Unfortunately, we can make NO exceptions to this. It’s really important that you arrive on time and wait outside – a member of staff will come and greet you.
We will be offering complimentary bottled water to all, but no other refreshments will be available.
Please limit the amount of personal possessions you bring with you to salon. Everything you do bring will need to fit into one bag that you keep with you – this will include your coat or jacket.
For your safety and ours we are taking the following additional health & safety measures:
- Our team will greet you at the door without close contact (no handshakes, hugs etc.
- On arrival, you will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer. We will provide these facilities
- Our team is following strict hygiene guidelines and we ask you to do the same – please place any used paper towels and tissues straight in the bin after use. Sanitize or wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
- There will be no magazines or newspapers
- Team members will be sanitizing all stations, door handles and bathrooms regularly
- Team members will be washing their hands thoroughly between clients and appointments
- We ask you not to touch any of our retail products unless you are definitely purchasing the item
- Please pay with a card (preferably contactless) where possible instead of cash
- We have added protective screens at the reception area and at back wash where required
Thank you for supporting us during this time and we look forward to seeing you soon.
YOU MUST SELF-ISOLATE AND NOT COME IN FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT IF..
- You are waiting for the result of a test for coronavirus.
- You have tested positive for coronavirus.
You have any symptoms of coronavirus (COVID 19). The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- High temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- New, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or three or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual).
- Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
Most people with coronavirus have at least one of these symptoms above
You live with someone who:
- Is waiting for a coronavirus test result.
- Has tested positive for coronavirus.
- Has symptoms of coronavirus (COVID 19)
DO ANY OF THE ABOVE APPLY TO YOU?
YES? PLEASE CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT.
NOT SURE? PLEASE CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT.
What if I need to change my appointment?
We’ll make best attempts to accommodate any changes, but we ask for your patience while we do so.
What happens if we go back into lockdown?
All appointments will be put on hold again, and we’ll advise accordingly based on Government advice.
Keep Safe Stay @ home Save Lives
With love to you all & your families……..BROWNS FAMILY and Ruby@browns. xx